Intro

What's craccin?

Well let's get to the who/what/where/whens & why's of this.

Who tha fuck?!

Chris aka sways aka FLUANCE aka Str8Raider aka New Millenie Em aka Young Brown Al Davis aka Morton Bluntsworth A.D.

WTF?

Music. Life. Literature. Ideas/thoughts.

Where's Waldo?

Sunny San Diego, California. 619. Raider in enemy territory.

When?

Fresh since '86, you suckaz!

Why?


I love music. Hip Hop music is my core though. I'll put up some interesting stuff.

I like to read. If it interests me, i'll peep it. So you can catch me posting shit in here from books, articles, other blogs etc. that i think are dope.

I like to write. About anything, really. I have too many notes & papers etc. that lie around my room. Now i can just lump all that shit online.

So i guess this would be my attempt of worldwide inFLUANCE. It's a small attempt, but,
"it matters not how small the beginning may seem to be: what is once well done is done forever". Hope this is the start of something big.

And yo, That's Word. Peace!

0 comments: